Sustainability Project
PROCESS I thrifted four pairs of jeans of different sizes and colors, and then cut out the pockets of each pair. I then took seems that I cut out from the jeans to create the straps for the plant holders and sewed them onto the tops of the pockets I cut out some of the butterfly patterns on one of the pairs of jeans I then glued the butterfly cut-outs onto some of the pockets I tried to improvise with other parts of the jeans that weren't the pockets to see what other shapes I could make I also played around with some fabric and cut out shapes to add little designs. I also cut out some of the tags on the jeans and glued them on the pockets. FINAL OUTCOME Reflection Statement I developed this idea throughout the semester with the initial idea of changing the function of used clothing items into something new. At first, I was brainstorming id...
Comments
Post a Comment